Last year, my friend Anne and I started a free podcast. It was fun and also terrifying. The best part was that we got to talk to and learn from a bunch of interesting people, so we decided to host a second season. Shout out to all the incredible folks who shared their time with the Without Boxes Podcast—Seasons 1 and 2! You’re the best.
- Short, 30-ish-minute interviews with folks who challenge the status quo
- Released weekly during summer months
- Season 2 features stories and advice from people who are passionate about…
- starting and encouraging movements around causes they care about
- authenticity and mental health
- creating healthier communities
- determining personal core values and essentials
- thriving as an introvert in an extroverted world
- turning negative experiences into positive platforms
- challenging life’s twists and turns both on and off the Pan-American Highway
- Want access to all the stories? Click here to listen to Seasons 1 and 2 on iTunes, and click here to subscribe!
Episodes are the perfect length for your work commute or lunch break (or, honestly, just about any time). We hope you enjoy their stories and advice as much as we do.
Like what you hear? Consider sharing your favorite episodes with your friends. Thanks for listening!
Interested in nominating someone for a feature season? Email the Without Boxes team at firstname.lastname@example.org.