I started a new job recently. Most of its responsibilities don’t require photographing, but occasionally I’m allowed to sneak into cooking classes, like this one for peach and corn panzanella salad, to take some photos.
(I had to look up the definition of panzanella, by the by. Using the words panzanella and salad together might be a bit redundant, but who knows. Besides, the salad is rather scrumptious.)
Peach And Corn Panzanella Salad 6 servings
Courtesy of the Wellness Center
*1 mini loaf of crusty grain bread
*1/4 tsp. salt
*2 ears of corn
*2 medium tomatoes, chopped
*3 peaches, chopped
*15 oz. cannelli beans
*1/2c low-fat feta cheese
1. Pulse bread in food processor or chop coarsely
2. Heat a little oil over medium heat. Add bread and salt. Toss until crispy (about 3 minutes).
3. Place corn (with husk) in microwave. Cook for 30 seconds, flip to opposite site, cook for 1 minute. Cut corn off cob and put in bowl.
4. Add tomatoes and peaches. Mix.
5. Drain and rinse beans. Add.
6. Add bread and 2 tbs. olive oil. Toss.
7. Add feta cheese and serve at room temperature.
Through My Headphones
*Resurrection Fern -Iron & Wine